Return to play protocol
Each person participating in Gaelic Games must complete a Health Questionnaire, answering some basic health related questions, prior to the first occasion that they return to activity with their club or county.
You can fill that out here: Return to play
They must also re-confirm that their Health Status hasn’t changed on each subsequent occasion that they participate.
Parents / Guardians can submit forms on behalf of their dependents and forms can also be submitted on behalf of person’s who may struggle with completing the electronic form themselves.
Covid Supervisors in clubs can verify that individual members of their teams / panels have submitted forms and are permitted to participate. They do not have access to view information provided on forms, simply that it has been submitted.
Personal Information contained on the Health Questionnaires is stored for a maximum period of three weeks. Forms can be accessed by visiting the URL https://www.foireann.ie or https://returntoplay.gaa.ie or by browsing to the gaa.ie website and clicking the Return to Play link on the homepage.
On the day of training
Things to do:
1. Make sure you mark yourself as healthy online.
2. Our priority as a club is get the children back playing together and having fun
3. All training, for now, is non contact so each group will be well spaced out in age based pods.
4. We have been encouraged to discourage large groups from hanging around so if possible and you are comfortable, drop your child off and exit the grounds.
5. As normal, if your child has any health concerns, please notify an adult/coach in charge.
6. New players are always welcome!
7. Make sure your child has a gum shield!
8. For now the changing rooms are still closed so ensure you arrive togged out.
9. Everyone will be asked to sanitise their hands before they begin training.